The Agrytech Accelerator aims to advance innovative ideas in the Agri-Food sector into successful businesses with a global impact.
Startups and SMEs with solutions across the Agri-Food value chain are encouraged to apply.
Short-listed applicants will pass through a capacity building program to develop their respective business and validate their proof of concept or minimum viable product.
Who Can Apply?
Startups and SMEs at the idea and early stage with solutions in
[ This is a non exhaustive list ]
Why join the Agrytech
- Startup Funding
- Cash injection in accelerated startups
- Prototyping Facilities
- Access to FabLab & Technical support
- Business Coaching
- Master classes developing entrepreneurial competencies
- Customer Access
- Promotion in local & international markets
- Industry Connections
- Linkages to Agri-Food community
- Follow-on Mentoring
- Intensive mentoring trajectories with
follow-on immersion in Europe
- Startups will be given
the opportunity to build a minimum viable product over
the period of two months
- Startups will go into a
4 months acceleration
program to validate
- Winners will be able to join
the 6 months incubation
program and benefit from investment matching
Deadline for applying to Batch I is
April 19, 2017